Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
I have all the parts to build my pc:

I5 9600KF
noctua u12p- se2
gigabyte aorus gaming 5 z370
5700XT sapphire pulse
nvme 256 gb
500gb ssd(temporary, on sale ill purchase a 1tb nvme so I will get rid of cable and space for ssds) my motherboard offer 3 m.2, ill use just 2 so it wont take pcie power.

corsair cx750w bronze
antec df 500 case,

the case I have because I wanted it for a budget pc,
but I was wondering weather it could host my parts instead...not talking about physical, but temp wise...
is this case enough for such parts, or I need a higher quality airflow wise.

I live in Israel so we have different( higher) pricing than in the us, and we don't have the same diversity and models( much smaller here)

can this case hold these specs with a moderate overclock( and is this cooler capable of medium oc?)

or I should go get a new 1, and if I need a new 1, I was thinking of :

https://www.tms.co.il/focusgyw as the cheaper option
https://www.tms.co.il/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=19241&search=nzxt+510 as the bit more expensive

***very important for me to note, that I am not interested in looks or aesthetics what so ever,
only a good ventilation for good temps so I can push some overclock as much as the noctua could offer, if any .
this computer was a 3 week part picking as cheap as it can get(ull never belive me how cheap it was :D) and I feel weird to spend 500ils( 140~ usd) for a case.

in general would love some of the best air flow cases that can hold a FULL ATX motherboard, I do not want it to be ugly, but I don't plan on any RGB fans, leds controller , just high quality noctua/arctic fans to keep it cool

thanks so much would love ideas <3

Last edited:
Solution
I said:
If it is an ATX case then your CPU and motherboard should fit and work with the case.

The case spec will specify maximum CPU length. If your GPU is shorter than this then it will fit in the case.

The case spec should also specify the maximum CPU cooler height. If your Cooler is shorter than this then it sould fit.

Any case that meets these requirements will be OK.

Have you checked these out?

https://antec.com/product/case/df500rgb.php says

Compatible with ATX, MicroATX and MiniATX motherboards
Room for CPU coolers up to 155mm
Supports graphics cards up to 380mm

So will your motherboard, CPU cooler and motherboard fit?

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
but I was wondering weather it could host my parts instead...

If it is an ATX case then your CPU and motherboard should fit and work with the case.

The case spec will specify maximum CPU length. If your GPU is shorter than this then it will fit in the case.

The case spec should also specify the maximum CPU cooler height. If your Cooler is shorter than this then it sould fit.

acaciusx

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
but I was wondering weather it could host my parts instead...

i think I was misunderstood, and I will edit the post to be more accurate,

im talking about thermals, and not physical space:
is this case's airflow is enough for my specs

acaciusx

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
they do talk a lot about the looks, I did see some ppl comments on faulty cable management and some other minor stuff,

I do want to ask if any 1 has a first hand use of that case with a overclock components, as well as a 5700XT or something similar, as those aren't realy cool.

I do plan to put pretty high quality fans on top+ rear, arctic p12 and some be quiet ones,
and if ill manage to find a quirky way to apply a 2nd noctua fan onto the u12-p as I don't have the steel clips, it will be even better,

so shall I wrap it up with that case and just start the build?
or
continue to pursue a better flow case

acaciusx

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
I did look at posts on amazon
and in the review that u have sent, thanks for that

theres still no confirmation to weather such case can hold the hardware im willing to put in, as I have no 1st hand expiriences, and the testing computers were pretty general.
I did get key notes to the cable management problems and some other stuff concerning hdds but I do not intend to use any ,
I plan on very minimal budget ,
I might just go for it and worst case ill change later on,
so thanks for that...

was realy interested in some 1 with a strong build that used this case to know his temps realy.. so I could compare and decide

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
I said:

Have you checked these out?

https://antec.com/product/case/df500rgb.php says

Compatible with ATX, MicroATX and MiniATX motherboards
Room for CPU coolers up to 155mm
Supports graphics cards up to 380mm

So will your motherboard, CPU cooler and motherboard fit?

Solution