Antec front case USB cable extension?

Hi

I`m posting this question for a friend building a computer, who has found
out that the
front case internal USB connector cable (and header plug) provided for on
his brand new
*Antec Performance II SX635BII* is physically too short to make the header
connection on his motherboard!

Is there some sort of extension cable available, that might span this extra
distance from the front case (bezel) USB cable to the motherboard USB header
connection?

Thanks,

Matt

> Is there some sort of extension cable available, that might span this
extra
> distance from the front case (bezel) USB cable to the motherboard USB
header
> connection?

I don't know if this will help - but sometimes those wires are wound around
other front case wirse, for neatness, and simply unwinding them might give
you an extra inch or two. Also, they are sometimes tied down near the front
of the case.