Antec GX 1200 Good or not? HELP NEEDED!

mayankrohilla

Reputable
Oct 31, 2015
Hi everyone, I am planning to buy A cabinet and found a good cabinet For me i.e Antec GX 1200 . It seems like a good case regarding dimensions,look and plenty of room for airlflow , but i couldn't seem to find any good Reviews regarding the case ,why is it not that popular ,should i buy it.It is affordable in my country ( India) and Many brands like Phantek and fractal design And NZXT is not available . Please do let me know about the Features of this case. all i care about airflow and keeping it cool (Will Add More fans) , noise is not a big deal too.
My spec
G8 78 LMT S2 (Gigabyte mobo)
Fx 6300
12 DDR3 RAM
R7 360 2Gb GDDR5
500W Cooler Master PSU

MeatFeastMan

Commendable
Jan 9, 2017
https://www.eteknix.com/antec-gx1200-mid-tower-gaming-chassis-review/5/

It also looks pretty low quality on the outside, the plastic seems bad from what I have seen on other reviews. I wouldn't expect the temperatures to be out of this world either. It's pretty much your average case. It can fit E-ATX motherboards which tells you the case will have a fair bit of space, and probably decent airflow. It should meet your needs.

mayankrohilla

Reputable
Oct 31, 2015
Thanks for a quick reply
I can add a rear fan , but real question for me is optimal airflow And no other thing matter. Could you care to Advise any other cabinets (Same budget or around)