[SOLVED] Antec HCG750 80 Plus Bronze Certified Fully Modular VS Corsair CX750M 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Modular

Jul 7, 2020
Antec HCG750 80 Plus Bronze Certified Fully Modular VS Corsair CX750M 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Modular

Which PSU is the Best?

Jul 7, 2020
It's not even a question. The CXm is an older budget platform, and it's ok, but it's not great.

The High current gamer is a pretty good "budget" unit, much better than the CXm.

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/5...0-plus-bronze-power-supply-review/index5.html

However, this is not the Gold rated HCG, so it's not the Seasonic Focus based platform. That, would be a LOT better.
My apologies, I am new in this as per my limited knowledge I ask this question. how about tx750m it's gold certified. Can we compare this one with HCG750 bronze. If we can then which is better and why?

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
The High current gamer is a pretty good "budget" unit, much better than the CXm.
I pretty sure they're talking about this one, new Andyson version, not old Delta version.
My apologies, I am new in this as per my limited knowledge I ask this question. how about tx750m it's gold certified. Can we compare this one with HCG750 bronze. If we can then which is better and why?
Yes, Corsair TX-m should be a better choice than new Antec HCG Bronze at least because we have a good amount of reviews on it in contrast to new platform on Antec which weren't reviewed so thoroughly yet.

I wouldn't assume anything right now when it comes to power supplies. I've been seeing models for sale, on reputable retail sites, that I haven't seen for YEARS because the supply is so abysmal right now. So there is every chance that the HCG bronze that he is talking about IS exactly the unit I linked to in that review. There is a lot of new old stock out there that has been sitting on shelves waiting for a perfect storm like we're having right now where nothing is available.

In point of fact, I've not seen ANY of those newer HCG bronze units available recently PLUS, since he's from India it's pretty doubtful that those newer units are the ones he was referencing in any case. I'd just about guarantee it's not.

But I agree that the TXm units would be a better choice all the way around.

Jul 7, 2020
It's not even a question. The CXm is an older budget platform, and it's ok, but it's not great.

https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/5...0-plus-bronze-power-supply-review/index5.html

However, this is not the Gold rated HCG, so it's not the Seasonic Focus based platform. That, would be a LOT better.
My apologies, as per my limited knowledge I ask this question. And how about tx750m it's gold certificat
I wouldn't assume anything right now when it comes to power supplies. I've been seeing models for sale, on reputable retail sites, that I haven't seen for YEARS because the supply is so abysmal right now. So there is every chance that the HCG bronze that he is talking about IS exactly the unit I linked to in that review. There is a lot of new old stock out there that has been sitting on shelves waiting for a perfect storm like we're having right now where nothing is available.

In point of fact, I've not seen ANY of those newer HCG bronze units available recently PLUS, since he's from India it's pretty doubtful that those newer units are the ones he was referencing in any case. I'd just about guarantee it's not.

But I agree that the TXm units would be a better choice all the way around.
Thank you so much for valuable information. I appreciate