antec nine hundred and water cooling

matsta31

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
I know, you guys are going to say, antec is a fan case....

Ok but is there a way to fit a 3x120 mm rad or not ? I dont care about putting it on the back of the case, on top seems tough with the case. If not, I am pretty sure you can put a 2x120 mm rad on the back of the antec with nont to much problem.

Anyone saw picture somewhere or has an iodea of how to do ir ?

matsta31

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
Thanks for you help,

now, anybody seen a fillport used in a 900 ? I got no problem making a hole it the top of the case, but was wondering what I should use to go through the plastic cover without making a mess.

Also, the integrated resevoir in the mcr220 is also in the mcr320 ? and is it worth something ?

Finnally, what is it with Thermochill, nobody has their products ? They must be making a nice margin on those, wonder why they cant ramp up the production.....

phreejak

Distinguished
May 11, 2006
Use a hole saw for a drill to make the hole - if you want it to be perfect.

According to the Swiftech website they don't have an MCR320 model with the integrated reservoir.

Performance-PCs sells thermochill rads

matsta31

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
I live in Canada. But country is not the point, I have looked at 4 stores delivering to my place, and all of them where out of stock. If I was thermochill I would manufacture theses fatser, there is a lot of good money left on the table ...

I guess making the production faster is not that easy, cause there is letter from thermochill out there talking about how they are sorry for the limited prodution. Anyway, I will go for a swiftech and see how it goes.

I could always add another rad later :) !

matsta31

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
Try using USPS or post Canada, you will at least not pay any broker fee. Anyway, I ordered stuff from San jose, all see how it goes.