[SOLVED] Antec NX240

sharon38

Prominent
Nov 13, 2021
Hi all, on this case there's a reset switch. It seems like you have to choose between the reset switch and changing the color of the front RGB fans, sounds correct or am I missing something?

Solution
The switch in your case front I/O is labeled as LED and is meant for controlling the fan RGB.

That same switch can be used as reset switch, if it has the same connector that goes to the MoBo.

Nowadays, who is using the hard reset anymore? Not that many people. And case makers have repurposed that switch for something else, more appealing. But yes, with such cases, you have trade-off between reset and LED switch.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
The switch in your case front I/O is labeled as LED and is meant for controlling the fan RGB.

That same switch can be used as reset switch, if it has the same connector that goes to the MoBo.

Nowadays, who is using the hard reset anymore? Not that many people. And case makers have repurposed that switch for something else, more appealing. But yes, with such cases, you have trade-off between reset and LED switch.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Solution