[SOLVED] Anti aliasing on laptop getting worse

Nov 13, 2018
I have a two year old dell laptop with an nvidia graphic card which overheats while playing games, what bothers me is that the anti aliasing in games are getting worse. Could it be a hardware problem? I'm sure its not a driver issue cause I've checked into it.

Solution
Too much heat will cause image issues. The anti aliasing getting worse does not really explain the issues much since we can't tell what things used to look like and what they look like now. If it overheats, that needs to get fixed, make sure system is cleaned out with fans and vents clean and clear, maybe re-do the heatsinks with new thermal paste.
Too much heat will cause image issues. The anti aliasing getting worse does not really explain the issues much since we can't tell what things used to look like and what they look like now. If it overheats, that needs to get fixed, make sure system is cleaned out with fans and vents clean and clear, maybe re-do the heatsinks with new thermal paste.

Solution
Nov 13, 2018
Thanks hang-the-9 for the opinion, my problem with anti aliasing is that it has no effect on images, I've tried changing settings of MSAA and still it doesn't work. The edges of images appear to be jagged and textures have a shimmering effect while it is in motion or changing the angle of view. Earlier they weren't as bad as they are now, anyways I'll try applying thermal paste on heat sink and see if it gets better. I think that the hardware might have been damaged by the heat.