anti aliasing problem in gigabyte gtx1060 6g

azbarga

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017
hi all

I have a problem with my computer and I do not know what solved it !!

The problem is of spikes in the games, especially the squad game !!! the problem only in the squad game - watch the vedio

Example exists in the video ....
anti aliasing problem in squad game gtx1060

This problem is everything in the game - the tree - the car - the players - everything in the game .

I watch in YouTube for the same grapic card gigabyte 1060 and the same game is very excellent too and there is no cutting or any ripple or any problems in the game and the same settings

Is there a solution !!!

Device Specifications:
win10 - 64bit
intel core i7 7700k -
asua z270e
gigabyte 1060 6g - extrem gaming
ssd sandisck 120g
wd 1 tb 7600rpm
corsair 16g ram -
corsair hydro h45 air
antec 600w
screen : asus vg248qe .

all my pc is new .

sorry about my english -

Solution
That anti aliasing shimmer really isn't that bad- If you really want to fix this issue; at the cost of performance, I recommend enabling DSR factors within the NVidia control panel- and ticking every single resolution option. What this does is allows you to run games at an higher resolution, and then downscale them.
Another solution is to enable super sampling.

leog10

Commendable
Apr 21, 2017
That anti aliasing shimmer really isn't that bad- If you really want to fix this issue; at the cost of performance, I recommend enabling DSR factors within the NVidia control panel- and ticking every single resolution option. What this does is allows you to run games at an higher resolution, and then downscale them.
Another solution is to enable super sampling.

Solution

azbarga

Prominent
Mar 18, 2017

thank you man ---

Finally, the problem was solved by 95%

God bless you
-----------------------