ElMachoMan

Reputable
Feb 9, 2020
So I understand Anti-Malware is more broad, and im sure someone posted the answer, but i cant find it anywhere. I have malwarebytes downloaded and i run it periodically, i get anti malware is better. Is there any reason to have an anti-virus to scan periodically as well? Or should I just run malware. I dont know if the Anti-Virus would be better in any way at catching just viruses. Thank you

Solution
Yes , you should have and Antivirus , that has it's real time protection turned on and use Malwarebytes for an occasional scan since the FREE version is on demand scanner not real time protection.
Feb 17, 2020
au.norton.com
Hey,

What you must never do is run more than one antivirus solution on the same computer at the same time. For that, I would recommend to Buy Norton Antivirus and Malware Protection Software which helps to protect your computer, tablet and smart phone against viruses, malware and other online threats. Norton security technology includes multiple defenses against viruses and malware. I am satisfy with this combination.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Quanticriver
I use kaspersky and antimalwarebytes , their was a recent conflict between the 2 but the latest version of antimalware bytes has sorted it. You may/may not kmow that if it finds nasties it does not always delete all segments at once so you must do repeat scans till it finds nothing. I once had macafee pre installed on one of my pc and antimalwarebytes was finding stuff the av was missing so i got rid.