Anti Malware Virus Please help.

G

Hello,I was just surfing the web on my computer and suddenly the Anti-malware Virus popped up and my AVG said there was someone trying to hack my computer. I tried to block him and all these random programs started popping up. Now when i start my computer it goes to the Windows XP loading then restarts in an endless loop. I have tried booting from my Windows XP home edition CD and the same thing happens. I have no idea what to do

Hello,I was just surfing the web on my computer and suddenly the Anti-malware Virus popped up and my AVG said there was someone trying to hack my computer. I tried to block him and all these random programs started popping up. Now when i start my computer it goes to the Windows XP loading then restarts in an endless loop. I have tried booting from my Windows XP home edition CD and the same thing happens. I have no idea what to do

Can you boot into Safe Mode with Networking by tapping Function 8 as the system starts up and before Windows loads? Using the computer you're on now, go to http://www.malwarebytes.com and download MalwareBytes on to a memory stick then us that to start the installation process on the other machine, assuming Safe Mode works. Install and update the programme and when it restarts, run the Quick Scan. At the end, click Show Results then Remove Selected. Restart the computer and run the Full Scan and follow the same procedure. That should clear out most of the rubbish but post back if you see any signs of threats - you may need to run ComboFix to fish out Rootkits.

Run through the malware guide in my signature.

If you can't get into safe mode with networking, try getting into safe mode with command prompt. From there we can use the restore points to roll back, and then run malware scans. If you can get to safe mode with command prompt, run the following command.
%systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe

If none of the above works, you can remove the drive and slave it into another PC. You can use the malware guide in my signature to scan the slave drive.