Antivirus for my pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

notrubskwah

Reputable
Jan 28, 2016
I know this has been asked and i have read a lot about free vs paid. That being said I really would like to know if I should get a paid version instead of free to protect my computer. I sell things on ebay and will soon on etsy and I buy things almost weekly from online, i do try to always use paypal. I do my banking online, research online, etc. Should a person that does all this online have a paid version of antivirus, because i see when you are going to select a version of download like for avast it tells you the paid versions protect you when buying and such.

zer0c00l587

Reputable
Jan 14, 2016
I use Kapersky internet security and tested it against malwarebytes anti malware and emsisoft emergency scanner, the latter two were my backup when i was running free antivirus like avast or avg.

Its important to note that emsisoft uses bitdefender signatures, infections it found which were not flagged by kaspersky turned out to be false positives. I think that is an important point that sometimes inadvertently places bitdefender at the top.

Thus i think Bitdefender and Kaspersky are equal in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS