Question any budget microphone recommendition?

bruh669

Prominent
Sep 26, 2020
howdy!

as i'm very sensitive within money spending for electronics goods. i'd like to ask one question for my specific requirement,

1- i wanted a microphone for streaming and broadcasting with decent quality, main goal lol

2-sound quality which it was always questionable at every review i saw on youtube, they sounds a lot similar so i can't tell so, more quality = better

3-i don't have a room, so i'm in a wide open area of my home. lot of noise happening , needs something that take less environment sound

bear in mind, in my country, there's very limited options of budget microphones available in the shelf, and purchasing from any foreign websites like amazon is at not possible for me

if you have either of these mic please let me know about your experience and thought about them,

thanks for reading

[Moderator Note: Moving post from Computer Peripherals to Home Audio. More applicable category.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like you meant to ask about two specific models but there is nothing about them in the post.

Best "budget" mic I have uses is the Blue Snowball, about $50, although if you are in an area that is open with sounds happening all around you, there are no cheap mics that will handle that well. A directional mic would be best however and the Snowball does have a good pickup pattern selection. You may want to use a headset instead with a good mic, they are made for close to mic work and are more directional.

TRENDING THREADS