Any Car security recommendations?

yeliya

Honorable
Mar 5, 2012
I can't remmember when I lost my last car. In the past, I thought losing car is a common phenomenon.
But now, I feel so happy that the social security become increasing better. So recent days my friends advises me to buy a new car. So , I just consider how to safeguard my car...
Thanks.

katstata

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
If you're gonna get an IP camera, make sure to evaluate your needs first and then choose accordingly. For example, do you require motion detection? Night Vision? Fixed or movable? After you make a list of features you need based on the use and then get an appropriate model! No regrets mate.

yeliya

Honorable
Mar 5, 2012

Thanks Terrance for your reply.
It seems that I have heard Loftek IP camera before in a blog. But how is that? I am not sure.
If possible, could you provide something more.(I just think you have one in use)

yeliya

Honorable
Mar 5, 2012

Thanks for your heartfelt advice.
Actually, I haven't considered these factors before. I just know that I need IP cameras for my car security. If it work well, I will get more equipped in my home for safeguarding all of my belongings. But I don't know much about IP camera. I just want it comes with night vision, waterproof etc. some ordinary features.

terrenceye

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012

What about the Loftek Sentinel-D1 IP camera,it is well-suited for outdoor environments(I used it to monitor my car).With a precision-engineered 360 degree lens,ethernet and wireless output,waterproof and dustproof etc.
Overall,good performance and inexpensive price(about $160).

jorgejanifer

Honorable
Mar 14, 2012

Hello, Yeliya.
I just introduce Loftek CXS 2200 for this type of IP camera is in use in my home, garden and garage. You can google it for more information and search something about Loftek brand. It is up to you decision.

yeliya

Honorable
Mar 5, 2012

Thanks for your recommendation. At the first sight, I feel a little confused for I have heard Loftek CXS 2200 before. Loftek seems much familiar for me.
I did google it and don't know how to decide which store is better. Which is the official webstore for loftek IP camera?
A friend Katstata here who replied to me reminds me of something. Whether you can give me another advice about the store's customer service, shipment, quality etc...The more the better.

jorgejanifer

Honorable
Mar 14, 2012

So sorry about this question. I am new on this forum. If post a link or other obvirous word here, I am afraid of being banned.
If you google it, you will get the answer. But I have another solution to this. A moment later , I will post a question about this. I believe someone will post the answer. After all, tomshardware is a big community.

lukaskk

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
I have one Loftek CXS 2200, it's a good camera but not for outdoor, I'm looking for one outdoor camera too.