Any Cheap(er) Ways Og Getting Vegas 5??

How about:

I found Vegas 4 somewhere for $125 or so, assuming there is an upgrade
path, would it be cheaper to buy this then purchase an upgrade?
(I found no such upgrade mentioned on Sony's site, but thought some of
you may know)

Any other suggestions for getting ahold of this?

I simply can't afford what they're asking..

Thanks in advance,

STRATEGY

email: ikeyp510@yahoo.com

Bay Way 41510 wrote:
> How about:
>
> I found Vegas 4 somewhere for $125 or so, assuming there is an upgrade
> path, would it be cheaper to buy this then purchase an upgrade?

Vegas 4 to Vegas 5 will cost you $200 U.S.
A valid serial number is required so check with your seller.

> (I found no such upgrade mentioned on Sony's site, but thought some of
> you may know)

It's on the bottom of the Vegas Products page. The direct link is
http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com/shopping/item.asp?PID=270

> Any other suggestions for getting ahold of this?

Legally, no.

> I simply can't afford what they're asking..

Take a night school course. The student price is "much" less.

Mike

"Mike Kujbida" <kujfam-misleadingspam@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Bay Way 41510 wrote:
> > How about:
> >
> > I found Vegas 4 somewhere for $125 or so, assuming there is an upgrade
> > path, would it be cheaper to buy this then purchase an upgrade?
>

> Vegas 4 to Vegas 5 will cost you $200 U.S.
> A valid serial number is required so check with your seller.

I think that there is still the introductory offer for upgrade for 149$ 'til
end of May for existing V4 users. V4 -> V5+DVDA2 upgrade is also available
for $249 (special offer also) and it is in my opinion a real bargain. Check
the FAQ in Sony site for this offer (http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com).

I did immediately jump the wagon and ordered the v4->V5+DVDA2 upgrade and
god bless you americans for exchange ratio, I got it for 210 ?!!! I bought
V4 here in Finland nine months ago for 560 ?... which was a bit steep...

> Mike

//MRe

"Mike Kujbida" <kujfam-misleadingspam@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Bay Way 41510 wrote:
> > How about:
> >
> > I found Vegas 4 somewhere for $125 or so, assuming there is an upgrade
> > path, would it be cheaper to buy this then purchase an upgrade?
>

> Vegas 4 to Vegas 5 will cost you $200 U.S.
> A valid serial number is required so check with your seller.

I think that there is still the introductory offer for upgrade for 149$ 'til
end of May for existing V4 users. V4 -> V5+DVDA2 upgrade is also available
for $249 (special offer also) and it is in my opinion a real bargain. Check
the FAQ in Sony site for this offer (http://mediasoftware.sonypictures.com).

I did immediately jump the wagon and ordered the v4->V5+DVDA2 upgrade and
god bless you americans for exchange ratio, I got it for 210 EUR!!! I bought
V4 here in Finland nine months ago for 560 EUR... which was a bit steep...

> Mike

//MRe

TRENDING THREADS