Any Corsair SD successes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark

My new Panny DMC-FZ5 fails to format a Corsair 512MB 60x SD card

On the Corsair support forum I then read a similar tale of woe for the
same camera with the Corsair 40x card.

My card is going back for a refund (of course) but I wondered if
anyone had got either speed of card working in a/any cam?

A shame really - it's a good value product if it had worked.

--
Mark

Mark wrote:
> My new Panny DMC-FZ5 fails to format a Corsair 512MB 60x SD card

Congratulations on the new camera! I use and recommend the Kingmax
Platinum and SanDisk Ultra II cards (both 1GB as it happens) in my
Panasonic FZ5. My wife uses the Kingmax Platinum 1GB and 512MB in her
FZ20.

David

mark

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 20:58:54 GMT, "David J Taylor"
<david-taylor@blueyonder.co.not-this-bit.nor-this-part.uk.invalid>
wrote:

>Mark wrote:
>> My new Panny DMC-FZ5 fails to format a Corsair 512MB 60x SD card

Ta. It was hard to obtain but I got a real bargain - I won't bore
with the story. I'm still playing and experimenting, as you do...

>Congratulations on the new camera! I use and recommend the Kingmax
>Platinum and SanDisk Ultra II cards (both 1GB as it happens) in my
>Panasonic FZ5. My wife uses the Kingmax Platinum 1GB and 512MB in her
>FZ20.

I figured I'd get going with a bog-standard 1.5MB Kingston card and
take it from there.
--
Mark