Any Desktop Gaming PC Good? Cheap

GcpMC

Reputable
Jan 1, 2015
I am not sure what my budget is but I want to be able to play Garry's Mod Smoothly.

If I can maybe CSGO on High settings. If It goes to medium barely that's fine just as long as no fps drops.

I plan on getting a GTX 750 ti if I need to for it, but if I don't need one that would be nice.

Any good PC you recommend?
Looking for :
8Gb Ram
Quad Core Processor
Garry's Mod Forsure to run good

I am looking for prebuilt PC's... i obv know Custom Building is cheaper, but i just cant.

Solution

Well it seems alright and sure you could get a 750ti for it but it seems to have SDRAM which is slow compared to...

Lopperuk

Reputable
Dec 26, 2014
Well Garry's Mod is a tricky game, even if you got the best pc in the world there would still be some frame drops, but only on custom servers with loads of addons and players. CSGO on the otherhand should run fine on anything. If you really want pre-built I suggest going on ebay and typing the specs you want in the search bar, you'll find some decently cheap PCs to your liking. Just make sure you buy from a highly rated seller.

GcpMC

Reputable
Jan 1, 2015

My friend linked me this PC because it's a Quad Core and has 8Gb Ram... i was wondering if this is decent. Also if i can insert a GTX 750 ti into it so it will be good? PC CLick me

Lopperuk

Reputable
Dec 26, 2014

Well it seems alright and sure you could get a 750ti for it but it seems to have SDRAM which is slow compared to normal RAM but I guess if you don't really care about that then that's fine. Should be able to run Gmod and CSGO well enough assuming you put the 750ti into it.

Solution

GcpMC

Reputable
Jan 1, 2015

I am just wondering if the EVGA GTX 750 ti is compatible. Im not sure how to check.

Lopperuk

Reputable
Dec 26, 2014

Yeah should be fine, the only things to worry about when it comes to graphics cards is your psu wattage and if it'll fit in the case. That pc seems big and wattagey enough

TRENDING THREADS