Any Experience with ZipZoomfly.com ??

thephatp

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2007
I know this is a weird question, but I didn't know where the best place to ask would be...

I'm looking for memory to complete a system I'm putting together, and Newegg just sold out of the ram I was going to get. They had the Crucial Ballistix on sale for $60, and they sold out before I got everything together.

ZipZoomfly.com has the same memory for the same price but with a little more shipping.

Does anyone have any experience with this company, good or bad? Or do you know of a good resource for finding out about companies like this? I hate the typical rating sites b/c it's become so easy to create fake reviews.

Any info is greatly appreciated!!!

tlmck

Distinguished
Ordered several times with no problems. I did notice they recently changed up the site, and are no longer offering free shipping on everything. Hopefully it is not a bad omen. As a general rule, in the past they only had good prices on RAM and cases often undercutting Newegg quite a bit.

thephatp

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2007
Thanks to all of you for your input. I just made my first purchase from them, and so far so good. Everything was clear and easy from an ordering perspective, so I'm hoping the same is true for the processing and shipping!!

Thanks again!!!