Any FPS(First Person Shooter) game in which a girl as main character?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kmr1154

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2012
Hello friends

I may be crazy asking this but is there any FPS game in which s girl as main character? I mean like Battlefield series or COD series, all series have boys,. Please don't take me the wrong way, it is just i am bored of playing FPS as boys as character.

Regards!!

Solution

for an fps, what difference does it make, you can't see yourself, your only job is to shoot people. How would being a female character make it more interesting, how could it possibly effect gameplay in an fps. Especially given the concept of equality. For RPG's I can see there being different dialogue options, different character attributes, weight limits, costs,

ewillisva

Honorable
Aug 18, 2013
I remember a somewhat older FPS game in which you played as a female character (dressed in red, I believe). I remember it because it was BAD; so bad I had to stop playing it. The voice acting for the enemies was terrible. They spoke in really bad middle eastern accents, saying things such as "Oh, I see you." "Oh, that will hurt in the morning." "Oh, I will find you." I am not joking. I wish I could remember the name of it as it definitely warrants a mention in the WORST FPS GAMES category. The graphics were very bad (even for its time) and it played almost like it was something slapped together overnight. Luckily, it was only a free demo game I got on CNET.

EDIT: "No One Lives Forever" is the name. I remembered it when I saw the cover on a gaming site.

Mylar

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
HI, It's not really a "Shooter", but I'm a man and DRAKAN is just about my favorite game of all time.
1999, Rynn is one hot chick, gets many different weapons that "shoot" but also swords, battle hammers, etc. Big worlds, rides a Dragon sometimes.
There is an XP patch, don't know if it runs on 7 and 8 though.

cheers