[SOLVED] Any GAME extremely lower than expected fps in ryzen 3 3200g and a single channel 8gb 2666mhz ram.

Mar 1, 2021
So my pc composes of ryzen 3 3200g and a single channel 8gb 2666mhz ram. My csgo at all lows only gets 60 fps 720p while the benchmarks with the same specs as me get 100+fps in 1080p w/ no oc. I unchecked game mode in windows 10, also optimized the pc and the drivers itself, and also the game itself. This is also the same towards valorant where I average 55 fps than the benchmarks I saw at 80+, again same specs and optimizations.

Solution
So my pc composes of ryzen 3 3200g and a single channel 8gb 2666mhz ram. My csgo at all lows only gets 60 fps 720p while the benchmarks with the same specs as me get 100+fps in 1080p w/ no oc. I unchecked game mode in windows 10, also optimized the pc and the drivers itself, and also the game itself. This is also the same towards valorant where I average 55 fps than the benchmarks I saw at 80+, again same specs and optimizations.

Dual channel fast RAM will help with onboard video. Also play around with quality settings, lower quality = more FPS.
Run userbenchmark to see if something is wrong with your system and post the results webpage. https://www.userbenchmark.com/

It's not the best tool for comparing your system to other peoples, but it does help reveal possible issues with your system. Make sure to turn off as many programs as you can that are using CPU like your browser. I found leaving Steam or other game launchers running doesn't really affect the results enough to matter.

Last edited:

Dual channel fast RAM will help with onboard video. Also play around with quality settings, lower quality = more FPS.

Reactions: John Goejounihe
Solution
Mar 1, 2021
I already bought a second 8gb ram and everything is now fine, I also learnt that by checking cpu-z that my first hyperx ram was a counterfeit so im guessing thats the problem. Anyways, thank you guys for the help I appreciate it