Question Any games make AMD crash since 1-2 months

May 5, 2021
Hello! I am having a problem with videogames. Everytime I try to start a game, after a while (few minutes) It crashes. Temperature seems okay, I don't know about other details. I would like to have your help because I am not that good with these stuff. In the following there are the components of my PC all updated to the lastest drivers (I suppose, at least AMD since I have used their control panel).
When my game crashes the AMD Bug Report Tool appears and the game closes or freeze.https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B07J2Q4SWZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks for your help and have a good day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? Can you elaborate on what you mean by crash? Does the desktop reboot or lockup? What BIOS version are you currently on and what OS version are you working with? You should ideally be on 20H2 if Windows 10. Can you also state which slots the rams are populating on your motherboard?

May 5, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

How old is the PSU in your build? Can you elaborate on what you mean by crash? Does the desktop reboot or lockup? What BIOS version are you currently on and what OS version are you working with? You should ideally be on 20H2 if Windows 10. Can you also state which slots the rams are populating on your motherboard?

Thank you!
By Crash I mean that the game freezes and then I can't move the mouse. In a game specifically I have to go through the task manager and stop the game, even though I don't always have the control over the mouse that is slowed. Other times the game stop working and shut off itself. The RAM i have to check, I may try to clean the case from dust as well and see the slots. The PSU is around one year old/one year and a half. So the desktop lockup and I have to enter the task manager in order to shut down the game process. The OS version is windows 10!

In current BIOS version is written "b450 aorus elite F52" but I may look for more details later! All the build is one year/ one year and a half old!

Thank you for your reply!