any good cheap gaming chair?

Jan 21, 2019
im looking to get a new chair for my desk to game in. right now im using a 15 year old dusy recliner that people use in living rooms. its falling apart and when i lean back ill fall.

i bought a chair form target and it was $100 looked like it was made for a 8 year old size wise and it broke after 13 days of use. is there any good ones on amazon for cheap? I dont care about name brand. i just want it to fit a full sized adult, be comfy and be high adjusted. under or as close to $100 please.

hang-the-9

Titan
im looking to get a new chair for my desk to game in. right now im using a 15 year old dusy recliner that people use in living rooms. its falling apart and when i lean back ill fall.

i bought a chair form target and it was $100 looked like it was made for a 8 year old size wise and it broke after 13 days of use. is there any good ones on amazon for cheap? I dont care about name brand. i just want it to fit a full sized adult, be comfy and be high adjusted. under or as close to $100 please.
You won't find a real good quality gaming chair for 100, in the 150 range is when things start to be built of quality part and construction, 200 is really the target price unless you just get an office chair. This should be good, has more seat padding than many gaming chairs https://www.amazon.com/GTRACING-Ergonomic-Backrest-Adjustment-Computer/dp/B07P84S6Z7/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&linkCode=sl1&tag=gamingchairs-10102018-20&linkId=6112f81713412d51cdb031d7454fd15a&language=en_US&th=1

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts