[SOLVED] any good cheap gaming chair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mason.swedin

Prominent
Jan 21, 2019
im looking to get a new chair for my desk to game in. right now im using a 15 year old dusy recliner that people use in living rooms. its falling apart and when i lean back ill fall.

i bought a chair form target and it was $100 looked like it was made for a 8 year old size wise and it broke after 13 days of use. is there any good ones on amazon for cheap? I dont care about name brand. i just want it to fit a full sized adult, be comfy and be high adjusted. under or as close to $100 please.

Solution
im looking to get a new chair for my desk to game in. right now im using a 15 year old dusy recliner that people use in living rooms. its falling apart and when i lean back ill fall.

i bought a chair form target and it was $100 looked like it was made for a 8 year old size wise and it broke after 13 days of use. is there any good ones on amazon for cheap? I dont care about name brand. i just want it to fit a full sized adult, be comfy and be high adjusted. under or as close to $100 please.

You won't find a real good quality gaming chair for 100, in the 150 range is when things start to be built of quality part and construction, 200 is really the target price unless you just get an office chair. This should be good, has more...

You won't find a real good quality gaming chair for 100, in the 150 range is when things start to be built of quality part and construction, 200 is really the target price unless you just get an office chair. This should be good, has more seat padding than many gaming chairs https://www.amazon.com/GTRACING-Erg...713412d51cdb031d7454fd15a&language=en_US&th=1

Reactions: mark122
Solution
D

Deleted member 14196

I have found that nice office chairs you can go to STAPLES and try out, and get a good one (usually $100-$200 for a comfy one). I game in my recliner in front of a large samsung tv and an xbox one... that's my game chair, a $650 leather recliner, the best for long gaming hours. i have tried many gaming seats and just don't like them. too cheapo--butt hurts after an hour or so.

Nov 11, 2019
I always buy everything via internet and it is the same with chairs. You just have to take a look at the product descriptions, most of the Leyeahsoho computer chair have their measurements down in the description or at the very least suggestions of your weight and height.
High-end chairs like Leyeahsoho for example have each of their “series” fit a certain group of people with certain builds - Racing Series up to 200lbs and 5’9", King Series under @300lbs and 6’3". They have the detailed charts as a picture on most of their products on leyeahsoho.com that have complete measurements on each part of the chair for all series so most of them fit you like a glove.
And about the padding squishing and losing resiliency in addition to fabric fraying, yeah, going more expensive will fix that. High-end gaming chairs are made from real high quality materials. Most of them have actual patented sport car seats - couldn’t even imagine the fabric fraying or the padding becoming squishy.
If you spend a lot of time sitting in the chair I would suggest you save up a little for a quality gaming chair.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2020
I bought the Homall Gaming Chair around 6 months back for approx $120 from amazon. I came across an article for the best budget gaming chairs. It helped me make my decision and I am really happy with the purchase. The best part about the chair is that I use it for gaming and for office work as well and even after sitting on the chair for more than 12 hours a day, I do not have any back problems and my butt and I feel comfortable even after sitting for long hours.
Hope this helps others.
https://chairthrone.com/gaming-chair/best-budget/

Status
Not open for further replies.