Any good games?

2fast4thetown_down

Honorable
Apr 7, 2012
I got a sweeeeeeet gaming rig. I am sure that ti will run any game (even crysis 3) on atleats high setttings with 80+ fps :). I am not going to post specs because you guys hre at Toms Hardware are good at seeing flaws and I am happy with it so we can focus better here is a little in what I am looking for:

Fps Shooter
Good Graphics
Good Multiplayer
New
I am willing to preorder
I absolutely love bf3

I hope this is enough to get the ideas rolling I am thinking about

Borderlands 2
Crysis 3
MOHW

anything else??

lchrisk

Honorable
Oct 6, 2012
An original game that a lot of people still play is counter strike source, or css. One of the best games out there. A lot different than bf3, but I'm sure you'll like it.

Another game is mine craft. You could get the shaders mod which will make it look beautiful.

CS:S has been more or less replaced by CS:GO (global offensive) which has some new play types and some really bad ripoff maps from CoD series.

Unlike CoD though, there are already thousands of community-made maps that are free to use, unlike the cash-leeching that other FPS games use...

Out of curiosity, whats wrong with pointing out spec-flaws? Maybe someone can give you a hint that saves loads on your next upgrade...

I've just got into Fps and I wanted to play C3, so I got crysis on steam then the other half bought me C2 as a Xmas pressie that I got early hehe,
not done any multiplayer yet but having fun so maybe you could do worse than start the story at the beginning?
**Edit,
On the specs side, I'd get a more recent gfx card and lose the deathstar hard drive :p**
Moto

2fast4thetown_down

Honorable
Apr 7, 2012

I am happy with it and will ask for advice when I need an upgrade :)

2fast4thetown_down

Honorable
Apr 7, 2012

I have upgraded my gfx card to two gtx 560's :)

Frypot

Honorable
Nov 21, 2012
Battlefield 3 is a great game especially when playing with a couple of buddys and moving away from the standard FPS you have Dishonored which has a great story and loads of replay value. Far cry 3 is out next Friday which looks awesome and I havent seen it score below a nine in reviews. Moving even further away from FPS I have just started Hitman:Absolution which is a brilliant game and as with Dishonored loads of replay value!