Question Any Good KeyScrambler Alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crag_Hack

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2015
Hi I am looking for a good piece of anti-keylogging software. I was using Keyscrambler but got 3-4 blue screens in a couple months from it so was turned off to it. I was using an older Windows 10 version like 2004 or something so that might have had something to do with it. Can anybody recommend an alternative? Should I maybe give Keyscrambler another go on my brand new computer purchased after all the problems? Thanks!

Crag_Hack

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2015
@USAFRet I am thinking of the scenario where something slips by the antivirus which is far from impossible looking at the numbers on the real-world protection test from AV-Comparatives. Some tests 1% or so of threats used slip by reputable antiviruses. This way in the rare occurrence that something slips by I minimize the damage. Any input? Thanks.

USAFRet

Titan
@USAFRet I am thinking of the scenario where something slips by the antivirus which is far from impossible looking at the numbers on the real-world protection test from AV-Comparatives. Some tests 1% or so of threats used slip by reputable antiviruses. This way in the rare occurrence that something slips by I minimize the damage. Any input? Thanks.
Well...no anti virus, anti malware, or anti keylogger is 100% effective.

The questions are...

Why is your username/password data in plain text?
Why are these passwords not behind 2FA?
What are you doing online that getting a keylogger might be an issue?

Crag_Hack

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2015
@USAFRet Nothing is in plain text but keyloggers don't care.... thus the relevance of the anti-keylogger.

Everything is behind 2FA I'm just being a perfectionist.

I'm not browsing the dark web or anything. Sometimes worry though about the possibility of a pissed off competitor for my software hacking me.

Main point though can't hurt.

Crag_Hack

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2015
Another question I thought up - considering Keyscrambler and Zemana Antilogger haven't been updated in a year or two, is there anything to worry about with software compatibility with Windows 10? I was having intermittent BSODs on my old Win 10 rig with Keyscrambler however I've been using it on a half dozen or so other computers with no problems whatsoever. I might give it a go on my new computer just for the hell of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.