Question Any help on this?

Barumamook

Reputable
Jul 10, 2017
My brothers gaming pc decided to break randomly. Everything sounded like a mobo issue so I replaced it just now. Same problem.

Basically the computer will turn on, immediately lose power like a forced reboot. Then power back on, when it gets tot his stage it does not power any of the peripherals. And the video is not displayed through the gpu.

So not likely the mobo. Open to any suggestions at all.

Barumamook

Reputable
Jul 10, 2017
What are your system specs in detail??? The PSU specifically. Sounds like not getting enough power.

• ASUS TUF B450 Plus II
  • Ryzen 3800x w/ Corsair two fan water cooler
  • Corsair vengeance 16gb 2xgb 3600mhz rgb
  • Nvidia FE 1070
  • Corsair RM 750x psu
  • two SSDs

So far we have tried powering the system on from multiple outlets, tried different PSU, different CPU, different GPU, different RAM, and it’s a brand new mobo. I’m at a loss.

• ASUS TUF B450 Plus II
  • Ryzen 3800x w/ Corsair two fan water cooler
  • Corsair vengeance 16gb 2xgb 3600mhz rgb
  • Nvidia FE 1070
  • Corsair RM 750x psu
  • two SSDs
So far we have tried powering the system on from multiple outlets, tried different PSU, different CPU, different GPU, different RAM, and it’s a brand new mobo. I’m at a loss.
Thats interesting. Thats a good PSU though. If you have tried everything, theres not much more you can do now. Take it to a store and let them diagnose the issue for you. Maybe you missed something. A second set of eyes never hurts.