Question Any help? RTX 2060

Feb 18, 2021
I have a hp omen pre built desktop with the RTX 2060. Last night I was just ironically online looking at a new motherboard and gpu because I have upgrading parts. I have upgraded my cpu cooler, case, psu to a 1000w. But because I upgraded my cooling fans to the omen specific mobo can’t read there is cooling fans and gives me an error which I usually just bypass. When I was looking at mobos tho the error populated and I didn’t hit enter fast enough and my pc shut down. I have never had this error populate while on the pc. But I went to turn it back on and it displays no signal to my
Monitor. I assumed the gpu was trash even tho it’s only a year old. However I plugged in a old
Gpu I had on hand and still no signal on that one either. Plugged the old gpu into a crap pc I have in the garage and the other gpu fires a signal to that pc. Any ideas? Did my pcie randomly <Mod Edit> the bed?
I cleaned the pcie port ram ports switched the ram reset the CMOS. Should I start with a new mobo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 18, 2021
So recently my pc has been sending the message "No fans running could cause failure to cpu" However all of my fans were running at the time. My fans would stay running through out me playing games etc.. I have never gotten the message while on the PC tho, it was only ever on boot up. Yesterday I got the message during my pc being idle on a website and I didnt click enter fast enough and the pc powered off.. Whenever I try to boot the PC on I would get "no signal" on my monitor. I replaced the motherboard assuming it was that, plus I needed a new one. Checked my ram, checked the gpu. Everything operated fine ie; fans, lights etc. My new mother board has the build on diagnostic lights on the mobo. When I replaced everything I booted it on and my motherboard was playing the cpu light, but my Ryzen 7 3700x is not even a year old yet. What couldve caused it to fail. Even tho i have gotten the message for the past year I never seen the cpu oevrheat or anything as I monitored it through my on board diagnostics... Could it be the CPU I still dont get a screen even with my on board video card built in to the not even a day old b550 motherboard

it could be motherboard drivers.

your old motherboard probably took a crap.
your new motherboard should be displaying.

if your new motherboard has onboard video, you will need to use it to install the drivers for the PCIE.

once installed it should read your GPU in the PCIE slot.

cheers