any HP t860.uk PC users here?

Hi,

I've just bought a HP T860.uk PC from www.dabs.co.uk .
At the same time I bought a 2nd Serial ATA drive.

After opening the case I find the HP HD is installed (vertically) on some
kind of cradle in the bottom right hand corner.
There is space on the other side of the cradle but no way of fixing it?

Anyone managed to add a 2nd hard drive.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Hi!

I don't have a 860.uk, but a 870.se and I think it's about the same
with documetation, or?

There are there pdf flies in a katalog named 'Documentation'. One of
these is 'Upgrading and servicing' in that I think you find your
answers.

Good luck!

Gunnar

I hav a On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:38:14 +0100, "pipex"