Any Idea What This PCB Is?

I did a search on Google for Konami and GX669 and it appears to be a Flak
Attach board.

Looks to be an airpline shooter game:
http://www.klov.com/game_detail.php?game_id=7822

Adam

"DarkMagister" <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote in message
> Saw this on Ebay...Thought it was a Haunted Castle PCB. But after
> comparing it with mine, they are completely different. Any idea what
> it is?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3945&item=6166237531&rd=1
>

> Mike
> --
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Interesting....Thanks for the help. Never heard of the game
though....lol

Could also be MX5000. For a photo of that board, check out:
http://arcadecollecting.xmission.com/pcbpics/p566.html. The one on eBay
looks identical; same numbers, too.

By the way, you'll find a lot more PCB photos at
http://arcadecollecting.xmission.com/pcbpics/

Corey