Question Any ideas on what happened here?

Apr 3, 2020
A few days ago, I was in the middle of playing games, and my system shut off completely. After doing a little testing, I determined the PSU had died. There was no voltage coming through any of the cables. I just got my new one, plugged everything in, double checked all the connectors, and finally plugged in the PSU and turned the switch on. It will not post, the only thing that turns on currently is a pink-ish light that blinks every few seconds. It is the light under the chipset. I am at a loss here and if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. Please help!

Edit:
CPU: Intel i5-7600k LGA 1151
MB: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac
RAM: 4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 8GB
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Gaming OC 6G (6GB)
PSU: EVGA 750 GQ 80 PLUS Gold (the PSU I just got)

A few days ago, I was in the middle of playing games, and my system shut off completely. After doing a little testing, I determined the PSU had died. There was no voltage coming through any of the cables. I just got my new one, plugged everything in, double checked all the connectors, and finally plugged in the PSU and turned the switch on. It will not post, the only thing that turns on currently is a pink-ish light that blinks every few seconds. It is the light under the chipset. I am at a loss here and if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. Please help!

Edit:
CPU: Intel i5-7600k LGA 1151
MB: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac
RAM: 4x G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 8GB
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Gaming OC 6G (6GB)
PSU: EVGA 750 GQ 80 PLUS Gold (the PSU I just got)
Unplug the new psu remove the cmos battery, it's the watch type battery on the modo. Hold the power button on the computer for thirty seconds, plug cmos battery back in and the psu back

Apr 3, 2020
Unplug the new psu remove the cmos battery, it's the watch type battery on the modo. Hold the power button on the computer for thirty seconds, plug cmos battery back in and the psu back
I just tried that but I am still having the same issue.. I was reading something about clearing the cmos battery but I'm not sure what I'm doing at this point