[SOLVED] Any input on this build?

Lord Huntington

Honorable
Jan 24, 2017
Hello,

I recieved some great help here the last time I was building a PC and so I thought I would come back here the second time as well. Long story short, I no longer have access to my old PC and I need a new one. I got some help from a friend in IT who helped me put together a list of parts within my budget. I thought that I would make a thread here about it before I buy parts since you guys always have had relevant and useful input in the past. This is pretty much as far as the budget goes, so any potential upgrades would have to come at the expense of other parts on the list.

https://www.amazon.se/hz/wishlist/ls/ZJJA9K5QAFCN?ref_=wl_share (I tried making a list at pcpartpicker but I couldn't find all the parts there)

What do you think about this build? Would you change anything and if so what? Is this good value for the money spent? Grateful for any input.

Solution
Hello,

I recieved some great help here the last time I was building a PC and so I thought I would come back here the second time as well. Long story short, I no longer have access to my old PC and I need a new one. I got some help from a friend in IT who helped me put together a list of parts within my budget. I thought that I would make a thread here about it before I buy parts since you guys always have had relevant and useful input in the past. This is pretty much as far as the budget goes, so any potential upgrades would have to come at the expense of other parts on the list.

https://www.amazon.se/hz/wishlist/ls/ZJJA9K5QAFCN?ref_=wl_share (I tried making a list at pcpartpicker but I couldn't find all the parts...
Hello,

https://www.amazon.se/hz/wishlist/ls/ZJJA9K5QAFCN?ref_=wl_share (I tried making a list at pcpartpicker but I couldn't find all the parts there)

What do you think about this build? Would you change anything and if so what? Is this good value for the money spent? Grateful for any input.
There are a few things I'd change. First off get 3000mhz RAM if it's cheaper than 3200 because Intel only uses 2933mhz on B460.

Second, pick the 10100F or 10400F, since you have a dedicated gpu. I'd say the 10400F, i3 only has 4 cores and in 2020 that's very short sighted, you might need to change in a couple years.

Third, that PSU is way too small. You need at least a CX650 (not recommended) or recommended is a TX650M/RM650/RM650x.
Don't buy CX650M

Fourth, why do you wsnt that case? I have that very case and it has very bad airflow. I use it without the front panel and had to buy extra fans. Try the P400A instead, way better. Or Lancool 215.

If you're spending so much money you should get a better cooler for your CPU. stock won't cut it. Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB is a great budget option. The best budget option would be Arctic Freezer 34 esports duo.

Lastly, if you're getting something like a 2070 Super, you must balance your build. Which is why I've blabbered up there. You can cut to a 2060 Super or wait for 3000 stocks (3060 etc) and buy a non F Intel CPU like 10400 to run on integrated graphics for the time being.

Lastly, 860 Evo is amazing, BUT. If you wanna save money, try WD Blue NVMe or Kingston A2000. It's faster and cheaper

Solution