Any Known Issues With MSI GE75 Raider Intel Core i7-10875H RTX2080 Super

justinlawmen

Commendable
May 25, 2018
So I am looking to buy another MSI laptop after I got burned with HP OMEN's low-quality keyboard -other than it was a great machine.

This model caught my eye:
MSI GE75 Raider 10SGS-287 17.3" 300Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX2080 Super 32GB 1TB NVMe SSD Win10 VR Ready, Black

Amazon

I had an MSI laptop before and I was very pleased with it, so I think I will be going back to MSI.

I have no plans for 4K gaming. This will be for 1080p gaming, office stuff, and light creation and productivity.

What I want to know is:
  • Anyone have any experience with this laptop? cooling? overheating? stuff like that
  • Will this be good for the next, say, 5 years?

Thank you all in advance.

So I am looking to buy another MSI laptop after I got burned with HP OMEN's low-quality keyboard -other than it was a great machine.

This model caught my eye:
MSI GE75 Raider 10SGS-287 17.3" 300Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX2080 Super 32GB 1TB NVMe SSD Win10 VR Ready, Black

Amazon

I had an MSI laptop before and I was very pleased with it, so I think I will be going back to MSI.

I have no plans for 4K gaming. This will be for 1080p gaming, office stuff, and light creation and productivity.

What I want to know is:
  • Anyone have any experience with this laptop? cooling? overheating? stuff like that
  • Will this be good for the next, say, 5 years?
Thank you all in advance.
Most deffenetly may need some upgrades here and there maybe but other then the your solid.
I mean faster ram and more storage.

Faster ram being at like 5 years down the line
At that piint you maybe looking for a new gpu to maybe.... Not forsure though.