Any laptops with 2 M.2 slots?

Lil’bertz

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2014
Im planning to buy a new laptop soon (after this epidemic), i want it to have 2 m.2 slots (i doesnt matter if its sata or nvme) and with or without a 2.5 drive because why bother having a 2,5 drive if have a 2 M.2 drives. the maximum budget is around 1200 USD (converted my local currency).

USAFRet

Titan
Im planning to buy a new laptop soon (after this epidemic), i want it to have 2 m.2 slots (i doesnt matter if its sata or nvme) and with or without a 2.5 drive because why bother having a 2,5 drive if have a 2 M.2 drives. the maximum budget is around 1200 USD (converted my local currency).
SATA 2.5" and SATA M.2 are exactly the same performance.

i knew that, i just want the form factor because 2.5 inch drives takes a lot of space that makes the battery smaller.

Depends on the laptop design, you can't really just say that and have it true. It may be true in theory, but you need to actually find the design that gets rid of the drive bay to make a larger battery. It's like saying that not having a spare tire leaves more room for trunk space, but maybe it's also cheaper and they can make the trunk sleeker and smaller to make a car look nicer.

Take a look at www.xoticpc.com they have a lot of higher end gaming laptops that are the most likely to have dual M.2 slots, and they have configuration options listed so if you see an option to add a second M.2 drive, it should mean the system has the space for it.

Reactions: Lil’bertz