Any LCD monitor for ~50 or lower?

roffles92

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2011
I've looked everywhere. Ebay, Newegg, Amazon, etc. Maybe i'm just not browsing correctly.

I'm looking for any standard, yet reliable, LCD monitor that's ~19" widescreen preferrably but not a must. Idc if it's used as long as it's working. It doesn't need to be a phenomenal monitor either, it could just be a standard one that has a refresh rate of like 60-75hz. Can anyone help me out? It can be used, refurbished, new, anything!! as long as it's not a p.o.s...

Am I better off looking else where for a 50 dollar monitor like a CRT?

I play games like Counter-Strike...and planning on playing BF3 on my new gaming rig, except i did not budget too well and now am very tight on money for a monitor.

roffles92

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2011
wow what a steal. if i were to buy this and it came with no accessories, would i be able to use the VGA, DVI, power cable from any other LCD monitor or is each monitor specific with its cables?

MagicPants

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2006
In general they are the same.

Occasionally you'll run into something odd, like a monitor with an external power supply. The most confusing is DVI because there are many types: DVI-D (digital), DVI-A (analog), and DVI-I (with is both). Also they come in single and dual link.

That said, most DVI cables are dual link DVI-I which work with anything.