Any news on Stratics return?

Anyone have any idea when Stratics will become available again? My t-hunter
has a 100+ maps and no UOAM t-map or stratics t-spot locator.

Is there a third method to find the chests without wandering the countryside
trying every few steps in a search grid? I have near GM mining.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:50:21 -0500, "Baydlor" <baydlor@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone have any idea when Stratics will become available again? My t-hunter
>has a 100+ maps and no UOAM t-map or stratics t-spot locator.

Came back a couple days ago for me. No new news though so I guess it's
not back 100%. Treasure maps page works fine however. (You could always
download the entire treasure map part of UOSS and keep it as your own
local copy in case this happens again.)

>Is there a third method to find the chests without wandering the countryside
>trying every few steps in a search grid? I have near GM mining.

Not that I know of. Why not use UOAM?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Baydlor wrote:

> Anyone have any idea when Stratics will become available again? My t-hunter
> has a 100+ maps and no UOAM t-map or stratics t-spot locator.
>
> Is there a third method to find the chests without wandering the countryside
> trying every few steps in a search grid? I have near GM mining.

Near GM mining lets you dig like 8 tiles away, at least. There used to be a
downloadable version of the Treasure Map database on Stratics. If Stratics
isn't back, I could email it to you later if you email me a request for it.

--
Paul W. Lints UIN:25030144
pwlints@deleteme.csupomona.edu

(You could always
> download the entire treasure map part of UOSS and keep it as your own
> local copy in case this happens again.)

Just got done doing this. :)

>>Is there a third method to find the chests without wandering the
>>countryside
>>trying every few steps in a search grid? I have near GM mining.
>
> Not that I know of. Why not use UOAM?

I used to but reformatted the HDs recently and didn't think to backup the
UOAM maps. The new installs don't have the treasure maps.

Anyway, my t-hunter is back in business. :)

"Baydlor" <baydlor@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have any idea when Stratics will become available again? My
t-hunter
> has a 100+ maps and no UOAM t-map or stratics t-spot locator.
>
> Is there a third method to find the chests without wandering the
countryside
> trying every few steps in a search grid? I have near GM mining.

I can access the stratics site but not their forums. They said they moved
their forums to new address and it will take days to the address available
to everyone.

By the way, I can't access the site using old link. I can do it only I type
http://uo.stratics.com then replace the old link with the new bookmark.

TRENDING THREADS