Discussion Any old Software users?

After searching for a good long while, I still find that MusicMatch Jukebox works best for me... even on Windows 10. MMJB was discontinued ages ago, but I still have my Version 6.1 installer and lifetime upgrade reg key...lol I find that even though the interface has a bit of an antiquated look, it fully does what I need it to do, even 20 years later, without all the extra bells and whistles that some other newer programs have. Granted, WMP still works in Win 10, but I hate the layout of it... if I could still get skins for it, I would totally use it. I tried Media Monkey but found it clunky and not a friendly UI. any of you great folks still use some ancient software that you can't find a good replacement for?

Last edited:
I use Media Monkey to play thousands of MP3s....a version from around 2010 that works perfectly on Win 10.

Also using LView Pro...an image viewer. It must be 20 years old and has not been upgraded in that time as far as I know. Long gone.

Using Photoshop CS2...I think it is near 15 years old without incident. No reason to upgrade.

TRENDING THREADS