Any One Had Problems With BestBuy

iforgotmypassword

Reputable
Aug 1, 2014
Out of curiosity has anyone else been getting scrwed by bestbuy? I order 2 monitors a keyboard and mouse and it was suppose to be here in 8 days....its been 2 weeks anyone else had this issue?

Solution
Do you have a tracking number, or has it not been shipped yet?

By the way, make sure that you take advantage of their price match guarantee. Go to Newegg, TigerDirect, or one of the other sites they will match and let them know if you find a cheaper deal on the same hardware.

I have had very good results with Best Buy in the past. I was even able to return a video card directly to the store with no questions asked on an on-line purchase.

Textfield

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013
I've never had an experience that bad, but BestBuy isn't exactly the best-rated company around. I really only use them for last-minute retail stops.

If I can, I online-order everything. I use Newegg; they have great policies for returns if anything goes wrong, and I've never had a problem with them. Most of the time things arrive before the expected delivery date.

iforgotmypassword

Reputable
Aug 1, 2014

Yea i was starting to think newegg especially since i also maybe order a 1000 computer from them that is now about 1 1/2 weeks late and they keep saying it will be here next day for the last week :/ And now theyre saying i cant cancel the order until it gets here which makes nooooo since so as of now im out about 1700 :/

Do you have a tracking number, or has it not been shipped yet?

By the way, make sure that you take advantage of their price match guarantee. Go to Newegg, TigerDirect, or one of the other sites they will match and let them know if you find a cheaper deal on the same hardware.

I have had very good results with Best Buy in the past. I was even able to return a video card directly to the store with no questions asked on an on-line purchase.

Solution

iforgotmypassword

Reputable
Aug 1, 2014

After 4 days of bs i finally got the order cancelled, TO NEWEGGGGG