Any one know the website that turns Morrowind into LoTR?

did they ever finish that super mod?

do you have the website addy handy?
(I guess I could go search for it myself, but this way people will start
talking about it on here...)

I hope it is done, or nearly done, It looked soooo good about a year or so
ago...

sorry for the mis-understanding, the web site is the host site for the mod
group that is working on a mod that uses the morrowind game engine but
changes everything else in the game to middle earth.

I was not completely in my right mind when I posted the first part of this
thread.

finndo wrote:
> did they ever finish that super mod?
>
> do you have the website addy handy?
> (I guess I could go search for it myself, but this way people will start
> talking about it on here...)
>
> I hope it is done, or nearly done, It looked soooo good about a year or so
> ago...

I hope you don't mean this one

http://www.memod.co.uk/

bad news ovel legall stuff.

Chris

Chris van Bladel wrote:

> I hope you don't mean this one
>
> http://www.memod.co.uk/
>
> bad news ovel legall stuff.
>
> Chris

Ouch! Bummer.

finndo <finndo@sc.rr.com> wrote:

> D'oh... I doubt there is more than one...

There is one more -- Adventure Middle-Earth, a German project -- but I
believe that it, too, didn't make it to release. If you're looking for the
website that hosts the forums for the MEmod project, you should look toward
MWSource [http://MWSource.com/forum/], which also hosts a project that uses
the former developers and teamsters of MEMod to create a TC with the same
spirit, but of a nature that does not fall victim to copyright law.