[SOLVED] Any other way to get SATA power?

Helpmeplease345

Commendable
Jul 25, 2019
I have a NEX650G as my power supply. However I don't have any of the modular cables except the ones I needed. When I bought a kraken x63, it needs a SATA power to work. Is there any other way to get SATA power? Like motherboard headers to SATA? I'm not able to find modular cables for my psu anywhere. I don't have molex either. I'm using an nvme ssd.

Last edited:
Solution
Yes, you should be able to contact EVGA and purchase a cable specific to your power supply. If this was a prebuild, and the cable was not included you might try and contact them to see if they can sent it to you, but in such case if you happen to get sent the wrong one it can damage your system.

edit- I happened to try searching for the modular cables for your PSU and several results came up on evilBay and the Jungle Site. NO WAY I would be trusting that to be right given the cost of your unit and possibly system...

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Yes, you should be able to contact EVGA and purchase a cable specific to your power supply. If this was a prebuild, and the cable was not included you might try and contact them to see if they can sent it to you, but in such case if you happen to get sent the wrong one it can damage your system.

edit- I happened to try searching for the modular cables for your PSU and several results came up on evilBay and the Jungle Site. NO WAY I would be trusting that to be right given the cost of your unit and possibly system...

Solution