[SOLVED] Any others having this issue?

simon77047

Commendable
May 16, 2019
Last May I built a gaming computer and I specifically bought ASUS Maximus x Hero (wi-fi) motherboard because of Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar. For whatever reason it is not picking up my games except for Fall Out 4. I have games from UBsoft, Bethesda, Epic, Microsoft, etc, I'm thinking what's going on? ASUS tech support is a complete waste of time. Thanks in advance.

Solution
I don't see much about it either, but have come across this: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1038250/

Not sure if there are answers in there. If the games don't have support for 5.1 or better they won't be recognized. But I suspect they do have that support. Sorry, I can't be more help, but its the software rather an issue with the game per se. Software just seem to work very well, and your not the first to post about issues with it recognizing games.

simon77047

Commendable
May 16, 2019
Sorry, sure. Specs are as follows: CPU I7-8700k @ 5MHz; Ge Force GTX 1080ti; GSkill 32GB 4133 MHz; CPU voltage 1.392-1.408.
Under the games tab in Sonic Radar only Fall Out 4 is listed. I have been trying to force it to add Metro Exodus among others to the support list, but it won't. I can't find information on the problem anywhere.

I don't see much about it either, but have come across this: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1038250/

Not sure if there are answers in there. If the games don't have support for 5.1 or better they won't be recognized. But I suspect they do have that support. Sorry, I can't be more help, but its the software rather an issue with the game per se. Software just seem to work very well, and your not the first to post about issues with it recognizing games.

Solution

simon77047

Commendable
May 16, 2019
Old hard drive? My system has both a Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB and a Crucial MX500 SSD 1TB Both installed less than one year ago. I did re-install the Sonic drivers though.