Question Any possibility of installing Windows 11 ?

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
Hello there,
I have a 2nd gen i5 cpu and i was thinking if there's any possibility of installing Windows 11 on my pc ...i have tried alot of methods but the setup is always giving me the same error
"Your system doesn't meet the minimum system requirement" bla bla.
I know it doesn't but i have seen alot of guys doing it ..
My winver is 2004(OS BUILD 19041.1)

Note:I got the setup into usb through my friend idk from where he got that...

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs.

As for "I know it doesn't but i have seen alot of guys doing it " that could have been pre-release. People found workarounds etc.. that worked then but may no longer work.

Another issue is the version of Windows: 1) very old, and 2) may not even be legitimate. Especially if the source is unknown.

Hi JackFive .... 2 things determine if you can run windows 11 .... firstly the age of your pc ( over 6 years old ) and the pc's componant spec ..... when you run windows update you will be told if you can use windows 11 , if you can you will get a link to a program and after running it you will be told why you cant use windows 11.

my £3k game s rig reported TPM 2 NOT DETECTED .... apparently you cant just turn TPM on , in articles i read you have to do a full clean install and then a long list of other things just to make it detectable. I have no intention of doing the above just so i can use a new operating system.