Any pro man can help?

kaunas

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
Hello. I have my rock laptop for 2 years now and screen got darker and darker now is very hard to play any game bcs can't see properly, the screen is 1680*1050 wxga+, so I bought this screen 1440*900 and put it into my rock laptop and works fine but now the picture is out of frame, streched I tryed all graphic card settings it didn't helped me, so I think I need to change primary vga settings if it's posible, or else, bcs even the log on symbol is on the side not in the midlle as usual.

how I can configure this please help. :cry:

Thanks in advance.

You have the screen, and the box, and youll need to find the manu, as theres little I could do that you could faster, more efficiently. Sorry for not helping, but go to wherever/whoever sent you that screen, and find out its exact make n model, and see if you can find the drivers for it.
It seems that since the gfx card has no effect on your resolution/screen size, its the operating system itself unable to recognize your proper screen display

kaunas

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
thanks, but the true is i bought on ebay and i got in brown box with nothink, good is it. so now i checked the screen the model is: B170PW06, made in china, does it what i know :-( any ideas?