[SOLVED] Any problems with this first build?

Nov 27, 2019
Hey! I've slowly been putting together my first build for when Black Friday starts. This is what I currently have:

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B450M-A
CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 2600X - 3,6GHz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (3000Mhz)
Storage: 1TB SSD Crucial MX500
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB
PSU: Seasonic Focus Gold 450 (possible, cheaper alternative is Corsair VS450)

I plan to use the stock cooler for the CPU and the stock fans for a case. I don't plan to overclock at all. The one thing I'm unsure of is the case. I've narrowed that down to three options, but I can't really decide which is best.

I'm choosing between the Sharkoon VG5-W, the Cooler Master MasterBox MB520 RGB and the Corsair Carbide 275R. Which of these options would be best in regards to airflow/quality of stock fans? They all have two or more fans that come with the case, which I heard was a necessity if you're not going to buy separate case fans.

Aside from that, does the rest of my build look good? I have limited options to choose from because I'm using a service to put the PC together for me. I'm not at all technical and would rather not have to deal with any stress or anxiety that comes with building it myself. Any tips on the other parts are appreciated. Seasonic Focus Gold 450 is the PSU I settled on, but if there's not much of a difference between that and the Corsair VS450 I might as well choose that cheaper alternative.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Just make sure it's 2x8GB rather than 1x16GB bought from the exact same pack too.

The VS isn't in the same league as the Seasonic. FOCUS Gold every day of the week. Excellent quality and comes with a hefty warranty. (7 years I believe)

As for case, can't really go wrong with any of them, I generally prefer the CM or Corsairs myself. If it were me I'd opt for the Corsair Carbide due to it's look and like the CM, it still has good airflow.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Just make sure it's 2x8GB rather than 1x16GB bought from the exact same pack too.

The VS isn't in the same league as the Seasonic. FOCUS Gold every day of the week. Excellent quality and comes with a hefty warranty. (7 years I believe)

As for case, can't really go wrong with any of them, I generally prefer the CM or Corsairs myself. If it were me I'd opt for the Corsair Carbide due to it's look and like the CM, it still has good airflow.

Solution