[SOLVED] any recommend ram

Oct 2, 2021
As title , any recommend ram for

asrock a320m hdv
ryzen 5 2400G
nvidia gtx 1650 super

old ram 8gb (2x4) 2666

if posible 3200...

i'm already asking some peple say to use klevv boltx , but still expensive for now so i try check another option recommend

Solution

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? If you're on the latest BIOS version, you should be able to drop in a dual channel DDR4-3200MHz ram kit and help bump up the platform's performance.

Where are you located, what is your preferred site of purchase and how much do you have to spend on rams?

Oct 2, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? If you're on the latest BIOS version, you should be able to drop in a dual channel DDR4-3200MHz ram kit and help bump up the platform's performance.

Where are you located, what is your preferred site of purchase and how much do you have to spend on rams?

Bios 2.30* (official version 4.00 but "not recommend to update on my processor" what asrock website says.)

my located in indonesia , pref local site like shopee or tokopedia.... , if convert to usd around 69-100$

btw this just optional so i can accept any recommend and search on local site or offline store...

Solution