Any recommendation for a good ,cheap,HTCP cases (which I can buy in India) ???

miner0010

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016
Pls help me quick , I am confused.

Yeah , to mention , I need a expansion cover , with screw on it , you guys may be knowing it .

Thanks .

Update 1:Sorry guys , I did not mention this .

I need a new case with modular expansion slot cover - I don't want to buy another cover (they are not available in India).

And pls , I need a budget PC case (maybe the Corsair 100R , right ?).

miner0010

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016

Thank you for replying , but now I want a small, compact budget standard atx case (any expansion slot is OK).

miner0010

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016

My overall budget is $750.For a case , I would like to spend $ 50 , but $ 75 is OK.
I would be using a single GPU (Asus STRIX R7 370)
(Pls suggest a small case , as I am going with a standard atx for AM3+ , and mini itx for AM3+ is not available. )
Thanks

What motherboard and CPU? Will you use the stock cooler or an aftermarket cooler?

Technically it would be very difficult to build a mini itx AM3+ motherboard because of the VRM requirements and the heat being generated. Even a micro ATX is challenging and none is really good.

miner0010

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016

I want to buy a console-test bench hybrid kinda .

After searching , I FOUND THESE -
Cooler Master HAF XB (really bulky , AND I heard that this case is a HDD KILLER , so I wont plan to keep this )
Fractal Node 605 (COSTS INR 35,000 (neatly 3 times more of what we get in US)).
Sliverstone Tek Grandia Series GD09B (has less cooling outlets).

Anything more in budget (in India)?????Or should I buy imported cases (they say it is cheaper )???

miner0010

Commendable
Jul 10, 2016

I want to make something console-like.

I had my eye on the fractal node 605 , but since in India , you have to pay Price+VAT+Import cost+delivery charges=huuuge cost , so i'll prefer something cheap.