Any solutions with broken CCC?

wbirkin

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2006
I have a lot of trouble trying to install CCC properly as everytime i install it, it always gives me error at the end. The error consists of "Catalyst Control Panel: Command Line Interface has encountered an error and needs to close" and various Mom.exe errors. I have tried different kinds of revisions and so far nothing has worked. Install, reboot, still broken, uninstall, reboot, install, reboot, still broken... the cycle goes on and on.

Then i found out that the problem is within the .Net framework so i tried uninstalling them. Now, it gives me errors whenever i try to do that. I even tried installing .Net 3.0 but also gives me error -twice in one installation process.

Has anyone successfully solved this dilemma other that a complete reformat? I need the CCC for the edge detect and the VPU recover. My screen goes blank with "No Signal" after a while of surfing and i have remembered that before, when CCC was still working, the VPU recover kicks in and restarts my GPU without reseting my pc. And lastly, there are no other tools on enabling Edge detect feature other than this interface. I tried searching it on registry but cant seem to find the name and value of it.

Does anyone have any ideas on how this might be solved?

wbirkin

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2006

Umm... This might render that advice useless but thanks anyway

mojocat27

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009

How did you get it to work....I have had the same issues as you,

This thread is (almost exactly) two years old. I'd suggest starting a new one and listing off specs and the exact problems that you are having. That way we can help you better.