Question Any Suggested PWM ARGB fans for my CPU Cooler?

Oct 28, 2022
I am Looking for a 120mm PWM Fans Preferably ARGB for my Arctic Freezer 34 esports also Preferably 25mm Thick for Clearance. Any Suggestions would Help! Thanks.

Oct 28, 2022
With Arctic, F are case fans. P are universal with even better flow than F and certainly better static pressure. If usable for radiators, certainly good enough for air coolers.
Oh I see, I just wanna ask a Follow-up question tho, the One that I bought is a Single Fan version of the Cooler, although the Package came with another 2 extra set of Fan bracket, Can I use the extra 2 Fan bracket on the other side for a "Push-pull" Configuration? My motherboard is Asrock b550 phantom gaming 4, Im afraid that if I add another fan for the Pull it might not fit because of the VRM Heatsink, so I just want to ask for your Answer on this if it will fit or not

Last edited:
Oh I see, I just wanna ask a Follow-up question tho, the One that I bought is a Single Fan version of the Cooler, although the Package came with another 2 extra set of Fan bracket, Can I use the extra 2 Fan bracket on the other side for a "Push-pull" Configuration? My motherboard is Asrock b550 phantom gaming 4, Im afraid that if I add another fan for the Pull it might not fit because of the VRM Heatsink, so I just want to ask for your Answer on this if it will fit or not
Second fa helps a little and ma not be worth extra noise but if it fits and you are OK with it, by any means put it in but make sure that it's speed is in sync with push fan. either thru combined cable or to CPU_AUX header. Fans should be able to lift up few mm for clearance.