[SOLVED] Any suggestion about a printer?

Oct 28, 2020
Hi everyone.
I would like buy a printer during the Amazon Prime days but I don't know which is the best model for my uses.
I'm a student and I need to do a lot of prints, so I was trinking to buy a duplex laser printer. In your opinion is usefull to have a scanner?
Moreover which are the best model?
I think that Brother is a good brand e I would like buy one of these model:
  • Brother MFCL2710DW
  • Brother HLL2350DW
Thank you in advance :D:D

Solution
Laser is good for doing a lot of printing, scanner use is really up to you. It usually does not add much to the cost and may be handy to use if you need to copy anything printer. With how most documents are done electronically via email or simply sharing online scanner and printing has lot a lot of need cases.

The Brother models you picked are fine, they are as reliable as other brands and have a pretty cheap per page cost.
Laser is good for doing a lot of printing, scanner use is really up to you. It usually does not add much to the cost and may be handy to use if you need to copy anything printer. With how most documents are done electronically via email or simply sharing online scanner and printing has lot a lot of need cases.

The Brother models you picked are fine, they are as reliable as other brands and have a pretty cheap per page cost.

Solution