[SOLVED] Any suggestion for what would be the best thing to upgrade next?

BiOxMilch

Prominent
Jan 10, 2020
Here is a benchmark of my PC:
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/44807263

Although my setup should be pretty decent i get pretty bad fps in a few games such as squad, overwatch, etc. . So i was playing with the thought of upgrading my PC again but i don't really know what would make the most sense here. I was thinking of getting a AMD Ryzen 5 5600X and 32gb of better RAM. Would these upgrades be useless in regards of gaming performance, can someone help me out? :)

Oh and another question that probably doesn't really belong here. My PC is a bit weird, it randomly reboots every now and then or when I visit specific websites. Windows updates also download but roll back as soon as they are installed because something is apparently wrong. I've tried to reset my PC but this also didnt work for some reason. Its a shot in the dark but does someone know what might be the cause of this? ( I know its not overheating, i constantly check the temperature and it never is more then 60)

Solution

Although my setup should be pretty decent i get pretty bad fps in a few games such as squad, overwatch, etc. . So i was playing with the thought of upgrading my PC again but i don't really know what would make the most sense here. I was thinking of getting a AMD Ryzen 5 5600X and 32gb of better RAM. Would these upgrades be useless in regards of gaming performance, can someone help me out? :)

Oh and another question that probably doesn't really belong here. My PC is a bit weird, it randomly reboots every now and then or when I visit specific websites. Windows updates also download but roll back as soon as they are installed because something is...

Oh and another question that probably doesn't really belong here. My PC is a bit weird, it randomly reboots every now and then or when I visit specific websites. Windows updates also download but roll back as soon as they are installed because something is apparently wrong. I've tried to reset my PC but this also didnt work for some reason. Its a shot in the dark but does someone know what might be the cause of this? ( I know its not overheating, i constantly check the temperature and it never is more then 60)
5600X would be decent, also make sure you upgrade it to high speed ram above 3600mhz with also lower CL timing, that way it's increasing the potential of the chip itself :D

Solution