[SOLVED] Any suggestions for a 8 pin PCIe cable and a 4 pin ATX cable on power supply’s?

Solution
am turning a old Dell Optiplex 9020 to a somewhat good computer, the graphics card I am using is a Asus gtx 760, the motherboard uses 8 pin instead of 24 pin, but I have a adapter for that. All I need is a power supply with 8 pin PCI-e cable and a 4 pin ATX cord to the motherboard. I do not care if it’s 24 pin or 8 pin, but I prefer 24 pin
The Dell Optiplex 9020 comes in several configurations from a midtower to a small form factor case. If you have the larger tower you can use almost any retail ATX power supply currently available. Your PSU is likely mounted at the top of the case. I'd choose a PSU with a smaller footprint to avoid potential interference with the DVD drive(s). Any PSU with a 120mm fan should be small enough to...
Apr 16, 2020
I am turning a old Dell Optiplex 9020 to a somewhat good computer, the graphics card I am using is a Asus gtx 760, the motherboard uses 8 pin instead of 24 pin, but I have a adapter for that. All I need is a power supply with 8 pin PCI-e cable and a 4 pin ATX cord to the motherboard. I do not care if it’s 24 pin or 8 pin, but I prefer 24 pin.

Apr 16, 2020
List your complete system specs so a proper recommendation can be made.
am turning a old Dell Optiplex 9020 to a somewhat good computer, the graphics card I am using is a Asus gtx 760, the motherboard uses 8 pin instead of 24 pin, but I have a adapter for that. All I need is a power supply with 8 pin PCI-e cable and a 4 pin ATX cord to the motherboard. I do not care if it’s 24 pin or 8 pin, but I prefer 24 pin

The Dell Optiplex 9020 comes in several configurations from a midtower to a small form factor case. If you have the larger tower you can use almost any retail ATX power supply currently available. Your PSU is likely mounted at the top of the case. I'd choose a PSU with a smaller footprint to avoid potential interference with the DVD drive(s). Any PSU with a 120mm fan should be small enough to achieve this. A decent quality unit in 450-550 watts is plenty for your specs. You need to be sure the adapter for your 8-pin to 24-pin has the correct pinouts. I don't have that information. A Corsair CX450 has enough power and it has a (6+2)8-pin PCIe cable that you need and it comes at a fair price.

If you have the small form factor case that changes everything. Let me know.

Solution
Apr 16, 2020
The Dell Optiplex 9020 comes in several configurations from a midtower to a small form factor case. If you have the larger tower you can use almost any retail ATX power supply currently available. Your PSU is likely mounted at the top of the case. I'd choose a PSU with a smaller footprint to avoid potential interference with the DVD drive(s). Any PSU with a 120mm fan should be small enough to achieve this. A decent quality unit in 450-550 watts is plenty for your specs. You need to be sure the adapter for your 8-pin to 24-pin has the correct pinouts. I don't have that information. A Corsair CX450 has enough power and it has a (6+2)8-pin PCIe cable that you need and it comes at a fair price.
Thank you! I bought a Raidmax 500W XT Series Power Supply and I think it will work perfectly. I have been struggling with this for a long time, but this time, I think it will finally work.

Apr 16, 2020
I would have gotten that, but my budget is very low. The power supply was 35 dollars, while the Corsair CX450 cost at least 50. When I upgrade, I will be sure to buy that! Thank you!!