[SOLVED] Any suggestions for my build?

Solution
1440p at high refresh rate is going be more gpu bound than anything. I would pocket the money and get 12400f instead. There will be no performance difference. Any high quality psu from evga, seasonic, corsair, etc will do the trick. Maybe get an 850 w because gpus seem to eat more and more power.

ineedram1234

Reputable
Dec 29, 2019
Everything looks compatible. You may need some case fans. Also, knowing what you intended to play would help the recommendation.
I plan on playing a variety of AAA games, such as Assassins Creed Valhalla, and MW II. As well as using it for VR.

My case comes with 4 Case fans pre-installed, and I was mainly looking to figure out if I am overspending on parts, as I don't know much about power supplies, MBs, or AIOs.
I do know some about CPUs, but I wasn't sure if I could cut some money going with a 12400f or 12600kf.

The aio fits your cpu socket. Cool master makes some pretty cheap pumps, but it should be fine for that cpu. A k based processor on a b motherboard doesn't make sense as overclocking is otherwise disabled. The board is of good quality otherwise. The psu is non modular which is kind of messy but has no baring in terms of performance. What monitor will you be using?

umeng2002_2

Commendable
Jan 10, 2022
If you have more money to spend, get a more powerful GPU with more VRAM. 8 GB is barely enough with ray-tracing and modern games with tons of buffers and huge texture sizes. Frankly, I think a 4070 Ti with 12 GB is too small too.

ineedram1234

Reputable
Dec 29, 2019
The aio fits your cpu socket. Cool master makes some pretty cheap pumps, but it should be fine for that cpu. A k based processor on a b motherboard doesn't make sense as overclocking is otherwise disabled. The board is of good quality otherwise. The psu is non modular which is kind of messy but has no baring in terms of performance. What monitor will you be using?
I'm not necessarily on a tight budget, but too tight to buy a new GPU as I already have the 3070. Maybe I will upgrade that in the future.

1440p at high refresh rate is going be more gpu bound than anything. I would pocket the money and get 12400f instead. There will be no performance difference. Any high quality psu from evga, seasonic, corsair, etc will do the trick. Maybe get an 850 w because gpus seem to eat more and more power.

Reactions: Why_Me
Solution